A Certificate of Authenticity is a signed document proving that the painting or print you are
purchasing is genuine and contains details about the artwork for the collector's reference.
This document is shipped with the original artwork or print.
It will contain the following information:
1. The name of the artist.
2. The name of artwork.
3. The Medium / Materials used.
4. The dimensions of the artwork.
5. For limited edition prints the print number and the total number of prints produced - Limited Edition # of #.
6. The year the artwork was created.
7. The artistís hand-written signature and the date it was signed.
8. I also include a thumbnail image of the painting or print being purchased.
9. A copyright statement like this;
The ongoing copyright of all original, printed and digital artworks remains the property of Jewells Art and myself, Julia Underwood. Any unauthorized reproduction of any kind or commercial use is in violation of this copyright and must not be made without prior personal written consent.
I send certificates with all my original artworks and prints. Hereís an example of one of my