1. Avoid touching the surface of the print as oils from your skin can leave marks, try and hold it from the back and at the edges using the white border.
2. Be careful not to knock the surface or place objects on top of the print as this can scratch it.
3. Prints will need mounting behind glass in a frame, this will help protect them from damage.
4. If you need to store or move your un-mounted print, always pack it separately either rolled or flat.
Choosing a Location for your Artwork
All Artworks are sensitive to the environment and this should be taken into consideration when choosing the location for your painting:
1. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or close artificial lights can cause the colours to fade over time.
2. Moisture will also damage your artwork, avoid hanging your print on a damp wall or near an area of steam from a kitchen or bathroom as the moisture may be drawn into the back of the frame.
Caring For Your Print
1. Avoid using any chemical cleaners or polish sprays directly on the print as these may react with the surface. If need be, gently use a dry lint cloth to remove any dust and frame your print as soon as possible.